Submission (Journal of Genomics)
Please embed figures and tables in the manuscript to become one single file for submission in Microsoft Word or PDF. Once submission is completed, the system will generate a manuscript ID and login code sent to author's contact email.
For new submission,
- Please suggest at least 4 to 7 potential reviewers and provide their detailed contact information including names, academic ranks, affiliations, and email addresses in the "Suggested reviewers" field. The suggested reviewers must be credible and free from any potential conflict of interest. Do not suggest reviewers from your same university or colleagues. It is up to the editors to decide whether to use the suggested reviewers.
- Please also submit a cover letter explaining why the study is important and deserves publication.
- Supplementary file(s): The initial submission allows one supplementary file to be submitted together with the main manuscript file and cover letter. If you have more than one supplementary files, you can submit the extra ones after the initial submission in the manuscript login page (manuscript ID and login code will be issued when initial submission is completed).
- Note that the number of references must not exceed 200 for any type of manuscripts including review.
- The person who makes the submission must be an author of the manuscript, normally, the corresponding author who should register for an account and submit. Third party submission is not acceptable.
Note: To submit a revision of an existing manuscript, please login in here and follow the "Submit revision" link. Do not submit a revision as a new submission otherwise it may be rejected.
Start of submissionPlease login or register for a new account first.